Is a level in Peter Jackson's King Kong The Official Game of the Movie. You will run through some ruins, where there is a crate to pick up a Thompson, follow Hayes and Carl over a small ledge and you will see Preston and the others on a bridge. A quick conversation will ensure with Preston saying something about "some kind of monster" but suddenly a V-Rex will appear and destroy the bridge. Preston will run to the other side and continue to shoot at the V-rex, but Jimmy and Baxter will fall down into the ravine and Choy will get torn apart. Retreat to some ruins whilst Hayes and Denham will start to open the door. The V-Rex will smash through the ruins quickly, so kill the bats to distract him from your group. Then run through the open door and Denham will start filming the V-rex behind the wall. However the V-Rex tears a hole in the wall and chases you into a dead end cave.
Rex will then smash his way into the ruins. He will move closer to you in an attempt to find you, but when Ann cries out for help in the distance, Rex will turn around, roar and leave. After he leaves, run up to a post next to the hole in the wall made by Rex and pick up a lever. The V-Rex appears from the cliff opposite you and roars, but he will retreat into the undergrowth. Open the door with the lever whilst Hayes and Denham have a quick discussion about Jimmy and Choy. Run over a makeshift wooden bridge that breaks as you cross it. Run through a cave and the mission will end.
- When the V-Rex has you cornered if you run up to him you will automatically die.
- This is the first time a V-Rex is encountered in the game.
- The V-Rex is impervious to Jack's weaponry and will kill him in one bite.
- Conserve ammo by using spears to get Rex's attention.
- You can prevent the V-Rex eat the sailor by telling Jimmy something in front of the path of the sailor thus V-Rex will not eat him and wait until Jimmy leaves the path or pressing ESC button twice.
- Ann calls Jack for help if you look at the left Ann wasn't there
- Hayes' handgun is bugged as it uses 10-bullet magazine.
- There are a few errors in this level, when you walk after Hayes when Hayes calls out for Jimmy, Hayes will yells for Jack's name. When you or Carl open the door, Carl's voice will be heard near the door after walking after the door.
- It is possible near the end of the level to fall in the chasm were Jimmy and Baxter fell by walking onto a wooden bridge before breaking. It will collapse if you go back you can fall in the chasm but you will die. Weird different screams can be heard.
- Bruce Baxter(unknown)