Spinosaurus was the minor antagonist in Kenny and the Lost World (released in March 2013). It was a very large carnivore 60 feet long, 13 feet tall and weight about 9000 kilograms. This makes it one of the largest meat-eaters of it's time. Spinosaurus mainly ate fish or medium sized animals, also it was both a fish-eater and a predator. It was an opportunistic predator just like many theropods. The Spinosaurus has been thought to be the biggest predator theropod that has ever lived.
- It came with the theropods as Kong and Little Kong come to the rescue, while Little Kong kills 8 CGI and 5, (he killed them by stepping on them) while Kong kills the Spinosaurus by breaking its' sail and smashing its' face.
- Ann Darrow (failed along with the V-Rexes, T-Rex, Allosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Venatosauruses, and Velociraptors due to Kong and Little Kong's stregth.)
- Most likely an unknown Woolly mammoth herd along with the V-Rexes, T-rex, Allosaurus, Venatosaurus, Velociraptor, and Dilophosaurus (both cows and calves).
- Spinosaurus lived in North Africa.
- The name Spinosaurus means Spiny Lizard.
- Spinosaurus lived during the the Late Cretaceous.
- In the video game (released on February, 28th, 2013 for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and Wii-U and on March 20th, 2013 for Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, and Playstation Vita. It was also released on November 26th, 2013 for the Xbox One and PS4), it was defeated when Kong bit it in the neck.
- Just like the Allosaurus and, the spinosaurus was both Javelina and Leopard of the dinosaur world.
- After the Island sank in April 2013, it was possible that fossils along with other prehistoric animals were found