Is the third level in Peter Jackson's King Kong The Official Game of the Movie, the main cast continues and finds the other crew on a boat, Jimmy, Lumpy and Preston, but if you look closely Jimmy is not seen on the boat it clearly seems that Baxter, Lumpy, and Preston is seen on the boat, It also clearly seems that Lumpy was supposed to be the one with yellow shirt with long sleeves, but the makers have mistaken some parts of the game, As Carl asks them if they are okay, they can't row because the waves are too strong so they are seen until a few levels later, the main cast will continue to discover things, Jack can find some more ammo and will continue, the main cast will walk into a fire and a wooden material in bushes Jack will light the spear and throw it into the bushes and the wooden material will fall, they will continue and land into a megapede cave or graveyard, Jack and the main characters will defeat the megapedes and will walk into another area full of megapedes and terapusmordax, they will defeat the them and Jack will walk into a bridge that will fall, Jack will find more ammo and continue, Ann will climb, Jack must defend Ann from the megapedes and walk into another area, Jack and Ann will leave Carl and Hayes but will walk into another area. Jack will kill a terapusmordax and the player must light the bushes this will kill a few more megapedes, Ann and Jack continue into another chapter.
- Carl Denham
- Bruce Baxter
- After Jack and Hayes killed the Neopedes in the Graveyard sometimes 3 little Terapusmordax will come at the top and sometimes not.
- The First level where the group splits.
- The part that Hayes and Denham are separate from Jack and Ann when Jack and Ann went down to the stairs and go back to the top to see Hayes and Carl they're are not there anymore,Anyway How Hayes and Denham get out it is possible they went to another path Because the only path is the Exit from the Graveyard.
- The part they saw Choy's group Jimmy and Lumpy aren't on the Boat Jimmy and Lumpy are on the Third Boat not on the Second Boat.
- There is a very rare bug which can only be re-produced on PS2(Possible), where the boat sailors can mysteriously appear injured when fighting snakes in necropolis. Once Ann heals them, they act as if they are in boat and ignore the snakes attacking them.
- There is a bug where you can walk on a wooden bridge and walk onto the rock and also when you cross a wooden bridge, when it collapses, you can fall in the chasm but you will die.