Back to the Village is the thirty-sixth level of the King Kong game.
You will start unarmed and you must burn a series of bushes to proceed. After you clear a path for you and Ann you must head down the next path towards the wall as Jack and Ann try to find a way Ann decides to climb to find a way. The natives trap Ann as Jack as Ann is again separated from Jack as Jack watches in horror.
- Megapede (voice/unseen)
- Venatosaurus (voice/unseen)
- Terapusmordax (voice/unseen)
- Skull Islanders (voice/unseen)
- You may hear a few millipedes and rexes while burning the bushes, but they do not come out, nor are they seen.This could be hinting that they were planned to appear in this level
- After Ann in captured (if you are quick enough) you can run back and the level will not end. When you head towards the wall the level ends.
- Last Appearance of Spears/Bones