Archaeopteryx are prehistoric bird-like theropods.
- In the 1933 film of King Kong, there is a bunch flying away as the Stegosaurus enters the clearing, there is more flting around the dead tree as Kong goes to fight the sailors on the log.
- In the 2013 movie in Kenny and the Lost World (released in March 2013), there is a bunch flying as the Stegosaurus enters the clearing, but there is more flying away as the Stegosaurus fights the sailors (because it saw some lights). There is more flying away as Kong and Little Kong take Ann Darrow (Naomi Watts) and Brittnay Hornsby (Kristey Swanson) to their lair and to go and fight the sailors on the log.
- The name Archaeopteryx means Ancient Wing.
- Archaeopteryx fossils were found in Germany.
- The Archaeopteryx lived during the Jurassic Period.
- The Archaeopteryxs' prey was lizards and insects.
- The Archaeopteryx were replaced by Vultusaurs in the 2005 remake.